This holiday lodge provides that little bit extra when it comes to your holiday accommodation. Inside Bleasdale lodge, you’ll find a spacious lounge/diner, a fully equipped kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher, an en-suite shower room, a bathroom all tastefully furnished for your comfort. Outside the lodge, you are surrounded by the beautiful Ribble Valley in the heart of the Lancashire countryside.
- A 4ft 6ins double bed with bedside cabinets and night lamps.
- En-suite with good size electric shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Walk in wardrobe with shelf and hanging space.
- Carpeted floor.
- Two 3ft single beds with bedside cabinet in the centre with night lamp.
- Dressing table and mirror.
- Carpeted floor
All bed linen is of good quality and tastefully chosen to compliment the room.
Corner bath with mixer shower taps, toilet and hand basin with luxurious carpeted floor.
- Dining table & seating for four guests and two cloth covered sofas with coffee table.
- A wall mounted TV with Freeview and lighting and soft furnishings to compliment the space.
- French doors opening onto the covered balcony where outdoor furniture is provided for four.
- Wooden flooring throughout the living space.
- Comes fully equipped with fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, gas hob and electric oven, microwave, kettle & toaster.
- Wooden flooring throughout the lodge.
- On your arrival: bedding, bath & hand towel provided for each guest (up to 4), tea towel & some cleaning products