These bespoke pods have been constructed for us at Cleveley Bridge to offer our guests a whole new camping experience.
- Comfortably sleeping 2 adults, though 2 adults and 2 young children is possible.
- Electric lighting, heating and two power points.
- South facing small covered porch area with a beautiful back drop of the trees within the splendid grounds of Cleveley Bridge.
Our Pods are positioned close together next to Butterfly One pond.
Although they are private from each other they are also great for group bookings, you can enjoy a barbeque and a glass of wine outside the Pods on the stoned area or the small covered porch area allows for a couple of chairs to be undercover, sitting watching the stars & enjoying the outdoors… simply perfect.
Sunnyside Camping Pod
Haven Camping Pod
Pod camping takes the trauma out of camping, no tent to put up and no wet tent to pack away.
The Pods have plenty of headroom measuring approx 7.5ft x 9ft and headroom to 9ft and could accommodate a family of four, two adults and two young/small children.
You just bring everything you need for camping including mattresses/camp beds, except the tent.
The Pod is designed to be comfortable – the special roofing material cuts down the noise of heavy rain and the window and lockable door are double glazed to reduce condensation and provide sound insulation. The wood used in the construction is a naturally ‘warm’ material but to provide extra winter warmth we have installed insulation inside the walls while a special layer under the roof helps keep summer temperatures in check. There is a small, high level window in the back wall, this not only provides light but will help keep the living space ventilated and aid ‘through draft’ on hot summer days.
Some great reasons to choose a Pod break
- Already set up when you get here – just move in
- Avoid the adverse effects of driving rain or the chore of taking down and drying out wet tents
- No wind whip or flapping to keep you awake
- No waking with the early dawns of summer
- More privacy and security
- All the benefits of an insulated structure in winter and summer
- Heating, lighting and two power sockets
- Carry your own Pod kit for maximum enjoyment
- A massive hit with kids – it’s a ‘den’ thing
- A massive hit with couples – it’s unique
- And possibly best of all – affordable accommodation in a truly stunning location.